Head First Rails
- Chapter 1: Getting Started
- Chapter 2: Going Beyond Scaffolding
- Chapter 3: Inserting, Updating and Deleting
- Chapter 4: Using Database Finders
- Chapter 5: Validating Your Data
- Chapter 6: Making Connections
- Chapter 7: Dynamic Ajax
- Chapter 8: XML and Multiple Representations
- Chapter 9: REST and Ajax
- There is no code for Chapter 10.
development.sqlite3: This is the test database for use with the project in Chapter 2. After you have created the database tables using
rake db:migrate you will need to replace the db/development.sqlite3 file with this file.
chap2_hfrails_code_stylesheets_and_images.zip: This file contains the stylesheets and images directories mentioned on Page 93 in Chapter 2.